Thank you for visiting our website.
Dromedaris is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Such collected information may include, but may not be limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and various website addresses. The gathering and use of this information may be utilized for maintaining the quality of service we provide, as well as providing overall general statistics related to the use of our website and others.
Use of Information Collected
We may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the products and services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to inform you of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.dromedaris.us. We may also be in contact with you with regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or possible new products that are offered or may be offered.
We do not now, nor will we in the future, sell, rent or lease any of customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
We may find it beneficial to share specific data with trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested.
We may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary to:
- Conform to decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any subpoena or legal process;
- Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of our company; and
- Provide for the personal safety of users of www.dromedaris.us and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to email@example.com
Please clearly label the subject line "Opt Out / Corrections," and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
We shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us